Ring Joint Gaskets
Windlass Engineers has API 6A License to manufacture Ring Joint Gaskets in different solid metal types including soft iron, low carbon steel, stainless steel 304/316/321 and other alloys.
These gaskets are made to withstand high pressure, various temperatures, and are employed where corrosive agents are present.
- Suitable for oil or gas pipeline flanges, pressure vessels
- High speed joint faces, Style R is divided into various types
- Style RX is an improvement of style R in pressure resistance
- Suitable for oil or gas pipeline flanges
- Pressure vessels
- High speed joint faces
- Style R is divided into various types
- Style RX is an improvement of style R in pressure resistance.
- Style BX is a gasket with high pressure resistant up to 15,000 PSI
- Made to conform to API 6A & ASME B16,20 standard
R - Oval Type
Standard ring joint gasket with oval cross section and designed for flanges with standard ring joint grooves. Available from R11 to R79 & R92.
R - Octagonal
Standard ring joint gasket with octagonal Type cross section and designed for flanges with standard ring joint grooves. Interchangeable with oval section gaskets on modern octagonal grooved flanges. Available from R11 to R105.
An adaptation of the standard R type gasket and designed to fit the same groove design. It is interchangeable with standard R type gaskets. Available from RX20 to RX215.
Specially designed for very high pressures. All BX gaskets incorporate a pressure balance hole to ensure equalization of pressure which may get trapped in the grooves. It is only suited for API BX flanges and grooves. Available from BX150 to BX303.